My Field Guide Signature program is an invitation to live Your Novel Life:
a life that is new and different from what you have known before.
Private Coaching + Guidebook
You + Me
10 weeks to a transformed life
The program has two components:
10 weeks of powerful, private coaching. We address your specific goals/concerns/issues. I help you through them. I teach you how to coach yourself so you walk away from this experience and investment with applicable tools that will sustain your wellbeing forever! No joke.
My Field Guide book. It’s a journal, a guidebook, an “owner’s manual”. Through this book, you have an opportunity to slow down to who you are and who you want to be. It’s designed to help you do that. It’s also a record of our work together, to keep forever. It’s full of a just enough theory and loads of coaching tools. I support you as we practice the tools together, so you’re able to use them effortlessly on your own. And it’s so freaking beautiful I cannot wait for you to have it!
Could this be the right program for you?
I offer busy women (who give a lot) a safe space to slow down so they can deeply connect to who they are and what they want.
I know what I want. I want you to take charge of yourself and the life you create.
I want you to step into the most powerful, confident version of yourself so you make choices that are in alignment with what is best for you. I want you to understand that having choices means you have power and with any power, comes responsibility. You are the only one responsible for you and your life. That is truth. And I am here to help you step into this new way of being in the world.
Does this sound intriguing? Did you get a little excited when you read that? Perhaps even a little scared? (That’s a good thing!) It’s your body’s way of saying, “Yes, this is for you!” Are you ready to do something for yourself? Keep reading, ’cause I am only getting started!
This program is about choosing:
- to live with more awareness over habit
- faith over fear
- self-care over self-sacrifice
- generosity over obligation
- accept who you are over wishing you were someone better
- know how you function over ignoring your own needs
- feel empowered over feeling less than
- care for your responsibilities over feeling resentful and overwhelmed
- rest over endless productivity, without guilt!
- live life on your terms over feeling trapped in a life that isn’t yours
Your dreams, your goals and your deepest desires matter. Your self-worth matters. How you speak to yourself and how you move through your life, matters. All of it matters. I am here to help remind you that YOU matter. I am here to help you deeply honor all of who you are and what you want while taking exquisite care of yourself SO YOU CAN CONTINUE to help, give, love, and nurture others.
Here is what’s included:
- Personalized 1:1 coaching and email support
- 10 private one-on-one coaching calls
- A beautiful, inspiring, and deeply personal guidebook/journal of your work: My Field Guide. It’s filled with everything you need to know about how YOU function that you get to keep forever and add to as desired and needed.
- Session notes and a recording of our call for you to keep forever
- A calm, peaceful environment to support slowing down
- Weekly accountability check-ins
- Two progress reports to help you reflect on your progress and keep you on track
- Weekly personalized recommendations for further growth and reflection
- A list of additional resources just for you
- One crisis card (to use in-between sessions when you need a little extra support)
- A meditation/relaxation playlist to help you slow down
- A coach who is constantly furthering her own learning and will share that with you
- A coach who isn’t afraid to jump into the unknown with you
- Enjoy alumni rates for future coaching programs
- And the peace that comes from knowing you are fully supported as you make the changes you want to make in your life while you deeply discover who you are!
Some results you can expect (other than being as joyful as this lady!):
- Improve the quality of your life!
- Have more confidence
- Learn how to have more FUN!
- Feel and BE empowered
- Learn how to manage your priorities
- Know how to handle stress with more ease
- Have more meaningful and healthier relationships with clear boundaries
- Be more motivated and have more energy
- Have a deeper sense of purpose
- Get clear on your values
- Feel lighter, clearer, and live with more direction
- Feel more present, alive and engaged with the world
- Start to do things you didn’t think you could do
- Treat yourself with kindness and compassion
- Make self-care a priority in your life
- Be able to coach yourself
- Either weekly or twice-monthly hourly calls for a total of 10 calls (TBD with you)
- 1-2 hours per week for action steps/homework recommended
Your investment: $1200
Still not sure? Read on…
This program is for you if you’re:
- Tired of being at the bottom of your list
- Fed up with putting everyone else’s needs before your own
- Constantly trying to be everything to everyone
- Ready to finally prioritize yourself
- Have a hunch that you can’t sustain your way of living much longer without some kind of imminent breakdown in the near future
- Running on fumes
If you’re like me, you’ve been shown the way by women who never stopped. Women you kept on going, even when they felt exhausted. Women who “gladly” scarified their own well-being to be of service to others. Women who’d forgo their own needs and desires to please everyone else around them.
Women who’d fall into bed depleted, only to get up and do it all over again the next day. And the next and the next, until….burnout, depression, resentment, anger, misery, exhaustion.
And guess what? This model has been passed on to us. And so the cycle continues. Right?
But this model is broken. Oh my goodness, it is so broken. Sacrifice, being of service ALL THE TIME, putting everyone else’s needs before our own. I have a friend who won’t even take a moment to pee at times because she’s always busy attending to her children’s needs first! Can you relate? I know she’s not alone. We all do it. And it’s NOT ok.
What result do we ultimately get at the end of all this giving and sacrificing?
Really. This is not a rhetorical question. Think about it.
What are we actually teaching the people around us, both the big and small people in our lives, about our self-worth when we don’t care for ourselves?
What are we teaching them about how they can treat us, what they can expect from us? What are we modeling for our children, and specifically our daughters, when we run ourselves ragged to care for everyone else but ourselves?
I am here to declare that we are in need of sustainable self-care. Self-care practices that nourish and sustain us for the rest of our lives. Self-care practices that we can model and then pass on to our children so this broken system evolves into something that sustains us all in a state of true wellbeing.
The time has come. We are here, in this moment in time, ready to shake up the patriarchy, the old systems and ways of being. We are here to reclaim our wellness, our health, our bodies, our voices and our bravest selves!
What is sustainable self-care?
It’s the daily practice of caring for ourselves and it starts with the smallest of gestures. It starts from the moment we wake-upand how we speak to and treat ourselves in those first few moments; to how we nourish ourselves throughout the day with food and social media and our own thoughts; to how we spend our time.
Sustainable self-care looks like:
- Gentle and compassionate self-talk, every single day
- Resting (like really closing your eyes and resting) when we need to
- Asking for help without guilt, shame or any negativity
- Seeking out pleasure all day long (think warm sun on your face, the smell of a favorite perfume or candle, a cuddle from your child, eating chocolate or savoring a coffee…however you define pleasure)
- Giving ourselves permission to retreat into quiet, go for a run, or meet a friend even when our to-do lists are a mile long (because, honestly, aren’t they always anyway?)
You get the idea. It’s not all about fancy and expensive massages and facials. It’s about the day-to-day of our lives and making those seemingly mundane moments opportunities for very profound ways to care for ourselves.
And here’s the best part, because I know you’re a giver at heart like me. We do it for ourselves so we can keep on giving. Therefore, caring for ourselves actually benefits EVERYONE around us too.
We are social creatures, meant to live in community. We are meant to care for each other, love each other, and support each other. And yet we aren’t taught how to care for ourselves while caring for everyone else in a deeply, authentic and sustainable way. I want to change this.
I want us to create a new model, to shake-up the system and bring women’s needs to the forefront. Because we all know that when you want to change a community, you start with the women. You empower the women because they/we are the ones who hold it all together. We are the glue of our communities. And we are powerful AF!
We need each other; we’re in this together.
Let’s do this!
Are you in? Not sure yet? I would love to connect, so please book a Complimentary Discovery Call.