My Field Guide Signature program is an invitation to live Your Novel Life: a life that is new and different from what you have known before.
What do I mean by that? I certainly don’t mean that your life sucks and you should give it all up or trade it in. I know you love your life, for the most part. But I also know you wouldn’t be here if you weren’t looking for something more. And that’s what I’m inviting you towards. Something more, that is new and different for you.
Here’s what I know for sure. Motherhood completely and utterly changed me and I wouldn’t trade it for anything. I love being a mom and I love trying to be the BEST mom I can be. But I also know that motherhood is sometimes thankless and usually challenging and really freaking hard. Right?
And what we don’t need is to be making it even harder on ourselves by holding ourselves to an impossible standard of perfection or beating ourselves up with tough love, berating language, anger, disappointment and massive amounts of judgment and resentment. I am done treating myself that way and I want you to be done too.
There is a new way forward. A different way. THAT is what I am offering here.
Here’s what I mean:
I’m inviting you to be a brighter, lighter version of YOU, your truest self. Perhaps the self that got lost somewhere along the way when you had kids? Or the self that wants to put her own needs first, but can’t seem to figure out how without feeling guilty? Maybe your truest self makes herself known in bursts and fits but can’t seem to come out t0 play long enough to stay for good?
I’m inviting you to rediscover your more, whatever that means for you.
“I’ve had the privilege of being coached by Marieke in her My Field Guide program for the past few months and it has been a deeply encouraging, empowering and inspiring breath of fresh air in my life.
Before starting this program, I was feeling very overwhelmed about everything I needed to do and wanted to be. Thanks to Marieke’s coaching, I’m now finding more space, ease and inspiration for my daily life.“-Alba, Montréal
Maybe you want to be a calmer, more at ease and more confident self. A self that’s kinder, more patient and more passionate, with everyone, including yourself? Or maybe you want to wake up with more energy, feel more deeply fulfilled and feel totally in charge of your one precious life?
If you’re anything like me, you want ALL these things! And that’s awesome. Because that’s what I’m offering. An invitation to feel lighter and less burdened by the day to day routines, boredom, and shit we deal with as moms. Yes, I know there are glorious moments too (it’s not all hard), but you’re here because you want help, right?
You will feel liberated from the guilt you are so used to feeling (when you take time for yourself or ask for help or simply feel like this mom-thing is over-rated).
You will be guided to dig deeper than before to find the truth of who you are, often buried under your never-ending to-do lists and dr. apts and groceries.
You will understand why caring for yourself completely is the foundation of a healthy and happy family and develop healthy habits to support you (and your family) forever.
You will see yourself for who you are, your truest self, which includes who you were before you had kids and who you are today, as a mom, who wants nothing more than to be the best version of herself, for you and your kids/family.
I want to help you come home to yourself and this program is a way for you to do that, while supporting you to take small, actionable steps towards being more in charge of your well-being so you can keep on doing your best to be the best mom possible.
Only now, you’ll be the mom that speaks kindly to herself, honours her own needs, doesn’t feel resentful or angry or completely exhausted. No more harried, screaming, exhausted mom who doesn’t even recognize herself in the mirror anymore!
Even if you work full time or you’re a single mom and cannot even imagine having an hour to spare; even if you have no family around to help support you; even if you feel like you can’t fit anything else into your life right now, I have made this incredible guide available to all.
The details for the Private 1:1 coaching, which is the top-level investment, are below. There are also 3 other levels of investment available here.
Coaching + Guidebook
You + Me
10 weeks of powerful, private coaching. We address your specific goals/concerns/issues. I help you through them. I teach you how to coach yourself so you walk away from this experience and investment with applicable tools that will sustain your well-being forever! No joke.
My Field Guide book. It’s a journal, a guidebook, an “owner’s manual”. Through this book, you have an opportunity to slow down to who you are and who you want to be. It’s designed to help you do that. It’s also a record of our work together, to keep forever. It’s full of a just enough theory and loads of coaching tools. I support you as we practice the tools together, so you’re able to use them effortlessly on your own. And it’s so freaking beautiful I cannot wait for you to have it!
Could this be the right program for you?
Here’s what you need to know:
I offer busy moms a safe space to slow down so they can deeply connect to who they are and what they want.
If you’re ready to invest some time into your own well-being, this program is for you!
This program is about choosing:
- to live with more awareness over habit
- faith over fear
- self-care over self-sacrifice
- generosity over obligation
- accept who you are over wishing you were someone better
- know how you function over ignoring your own needs
- feel empowered over feeling less than
- care for your responsibilities over feeling resentful and overwhelmed
- rest over endless productivity, without guilt!
- live life on your terms over feeling trapped in a life that feels out of your control!
The essential question here is, are you ready to do something for yourself? Because I know you’re already really good at doing things for everyone else. Us moms, we all are. And that’s what leads to burnout and exhaustion and this unsustainable way of life.
Here’s what I want to share with you: your dreams, your goals and your deepest desires matter. Your self-worth matters. How you speak to yourself matters. All of it matters.
I am here to help remind you that YOU matter. I am here to help you learn how to take exquisite care of yourself SO YOU CAN CONTINUE to help, give, love, and nurture your children, your partners, and all the others you care for so deeply.
Being a mom doesn’t mean you have to be at the bottom of your list. It doesn’t mean your needs are less important than your kids. This program is about owning the fact that when your cup is full, you can give what you have. But when your cup is empty or chipped or broken, you can’t support anyone around you the way I know you want to.
And I want you to be the best, most lit up and fulfilled version of YOU! Because I’m in this with you. I want this for me too and I created this guidebook for both of us. For all of us.
Curious yet? I’d love to have a chat about this with you. No pressure. No sleazy sales tactics. Just a conversation to see if this could be the right program for you. Click here for a Complimentary Discovery Call.
Some results you can expect from this experience (other than being as joyful as this lady!):
- Learn how to have more FUN!
- Feel and BE empowered
- Know how to handle stress and overwhelm with more ease
- Feel more present, alive and engaged with the world
- Treat yourself with kindness and compassion
- Make self-care a priority in your life
- Be able to coach yourself
Here is what’s included:
- Personalized 1:1 coaching and email support
- 10 private one-on-one coaching calls
- A beautiful, inspiring, and deeply personal guidebook/journal of your work: My Field Guide. It’s filled with everything you need to know about how YOU function that you get to keep forever and add to as desired and needed.
- Session notes and a recording of our call for you to keep forever
- A calm, peaceful environment to support slowing down
- Weekly accountability check-ins
- Two progress reports to help you reflect on your progress and keep you on track
- Weekly personalized recommendations for further growth and reflection
- A list of additional resources just for you
- One crisis card (to use in-between sessions when you need a little extra support)
- A meditation/relaxation playlist to help you slow down
- A coach who is constantly furthering her own learning and will share that with you
- A coach who isn’t afraid to jump into the unknown with you
- Enjoy alumni rates for future coaching programs
- And the peace that comes from knowing you are fully supported as you make the changes you want to make in your life while you deeply discover who you are!
- 10 calls
- Either weekly or twice-monthly hourly calls (we’ll decide together how often we meet depending on your schedule and personal needs)
- 1-2 hours per week for action steps/homework recommended
Your investment: $1450 (payment plans available)
Still not sure? Read on…
This program is for you if you’re:
- Tired of being at the bottom of your list
- Fed up with putting everyone else’s needs before your own
- Constantly trying to be everything to everyone
- Ready to finally prioritize yourself
- Have a hunch that you can’t sustain your way of living much longer without some kind of imminent breakdown in the near future
- Running on fumes
If you’re like me, you’ve been shown the way by women who never stopped. Women you kept on going, even when they felt exhausted. Women who “gladly” scarified their own well-being to be of service to others. Women who’d forgo their own needs and desires to please everyone else around them.
Women who’d fall into bed depleted, only to get up and do it all over again the next day. And the next and the next, until….burnout, depression, resentment, anger, misery, exhaustion.
And guess what? This model has been passed on to us. And so the cycle continues. Right?
But this model is broken. Oh my goodness, it is so broken. Sacrifice, being of service ALL THE TIME, putting everyone else’s needs before our own. I have a friend who won’t even take a moment to pee at times because she’s always busy attending to her children’s needs first! Can you relate? I know she’s not alone. We all do it. And it’s NOT ok.
What result do we ultimately get at the end of all this giving and sacrificing?
Really. This is not a rhetorical question. Think about it.
What are we actually teaching the people around us, both the big and small people in our lives, about our self-worth when we don’t care for ourselves?
What are we teaching them about how they can treat us, what they can expect from us? What are we modeling for our children, and specifically our daughters, when we run ourselves ragged to care for everyone else but ourselves?
I am here to declare that we are in need of sustainable self-care. Self-care practices that nourish and sustain us for the rest of our lives. Self-care practices that we can model and then pass on to our children so this broken system evolves into something that sustains us all in a state of true wellbeing.
The time has come. We are here, in this moment in time, ready to shake up the patriarchy, the old systems and ways of being. We are here to reclaim our wellness, our health, our bodies, our voices and our bravest selves!
What is sustainable self-care?
It’s the daily practice of caring for ourselves and it starts with the smallest of gestures. It starts from the moment we wake-upand how we speak to and treat ourselves in those first few moments; to how we nourish ourselves throughout the day with food and social media and our own thoughts; to how we spend our time.
Sustainable self-care looks like:
- Gentle and compassionate self-talk, every single day
- Resting (like really closing your eyes and resting) when we need to
- Asking for help without guilt, shame or any negativity
- Seeking out pleasure all day long (think warm sun on your face, the smell of a favorite perfume or candle, a cuddle from your child, eating chocolate or savoring a coffee…however you define pleasure)
- Giving ourselves permission to retreat into quiet, go for a run, or meet a friend even when our to-do lists are a mile long (because, honestly, aren’t they always anyway?)
You get the idea. It’s not all about fancy and expensive massages and facials. It’s about the day-to-day of our lives and making those seemingly mundane moments opportunities for very profound ways to care for ourselves.
And here’s the best part, because I know you’re a giver at heart like me. We do it for ourselves so we can keep on giving. Therefore, caring for ourselves actually benefits EVERYONE around us too.
We are social creatures, meant to live in community. We are meant to care for each other, love each other, and support each other. And yet we aren’t taught how to care for ourselves while caring for everyone else in a deeply, authentic and sustainable way. I want to change this.
I want us to create a new model, to shake-up the system and bring women’s needs to the forefront. Because we all know that when you want to change a community, you start with the women. You empower the women because they/we are the ones who hold it all together. We are the glue of our communities. And we are powerful AF!
We need each other; we’re in this together.
Let’s do this!
Are you in? Not sure yet? I would love to connect, so please book a Complimentary Discovery Call.